Sunday, March 24, 2013

Treasury Thanks

It's another snowy day on the prairie, but signs of Spring abound in the Etsy treasuries that featured items from my shop over the past week.  A huge THANK YOU to all the curators of those treasuries!  You'll find some amazing items if you visit their shops, I promise!

Trina Prenzi of trinasclaycreations, a Blogging Business Artisans teammate, featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Happy Blues!

Trina makes incredible figurines from polymer clay.  This cute girl graduate reminds me of granddaughter Erin who will graduate this May. She plays the viola, and, I'm happy to say, she'll be attending the University of Nebraska here in Lincoln next Fall.  Go Big Red! (Sad to say, I still haven't finished her graduation quilt.)


Jane of JacarandaDesigns featured my poppies on teal oven mitt in her treasury, Red Poppy Love.  Jane's shop has such pretty, pretty things -- like this pink beaded necklace, perfect for Mother's Day:


Veronique, a buyer only from Louisiana, featured my green chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Fresh & Exciting.   Thank you, Veronique!  We Etsy sellers could not exist without loyal Etsy shoppers!


Kimie Sagisaka of  tomoandedie featured my red chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Mother's Day 2013,  If your mom loves red, this treasury is for you!  

Kimie makes wonderful fabric creations from vintage kimono fabric.  I just love this bobby pin decorated with Japanese vintage kimono fabric.



Margaret of Splendid Little Stars, a Blogging Business Artisans teammate, featured my lion's roar baby bib in her treasury, In Like a Lion.   I just love this pretty hand-dyed rainbow silk scrunchie from Margaret's shop,


Tina of ketchupize featured my orange chevron oven mitt in her kitchen-themed treasury, Making Dinner, full of great Mother's Day gift ideas.   And if you would like to escape from cooking and housework, put on a pair of these fantastic Aztec print sunglasses from Tina's shop.


Rose of SewEcological featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, She.   This hand knit baby sweater from Rose's shop would be a wonderful baby boy gift!!

Bonnie Sernesky of BonniesSewCrazy, a Baby Boomer teammate, featured my red accent pillow in her red-themed treasury, Mom's Favorite Color.  Red was my mom's favorite color, too.  She would have loved this pretty red sandwich pounch.



Zhivana of ZhivanaDesigns featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her pretty treasury, Rainy Day at the Cottage.   This beautiful aqua necklace with vintage glass beads would feel right at home in her treasury.


Ashlee Counts of SimplyBeWhimsical also featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, The Love of a Mother.   Ashlee is having a sale on all pillowcases dresses in her shop this weekend -- $10 off!  So if you know anyone looking for an adorable and affordable little girl's Easter dress, you might want to visit SimplyBeWhimsical and do some shopping!

For the younger set, this simply safari bib set would be an adorable and practical baby gift.



Binnur Yildirim of ByBNFaccessory featured my red chevron oven mitt in the treasury, Red Trends.  I thought of my blogging buddy Edi when I saw this frilly pink scarf -- so pretty!


Katherine Stone of FoxxCrowe, a Team Nebraska teammate, featured my rainbow chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Rainbow on the Great Plains.   Katherine's pretty Pillow Full o Posies is a rainbow bouquet in crochet.



Miki Ben Shushan of MikiBeFashion  featured one of my buntings in the treasury, Spring in R&B.    Love these wild and crazy tights.  My daughter and her twenty-something friends would LOVE this shop!!

Jane and Rhiannon of JustPlainJane (Team Nebraska) featured my floral hobo bag and my floral Easter bib in their treasury, Easter Love.   They have the CUTEST pins and brooches, and lots of other goodies in their shop.  I just loved these patchwork cat and dog pins!   It reminds me of a poem I used to love as a little girl.  It began, "The gingham dog and the calico cat side by side on the table sat."  And my Great Aunt Anna had gingham dog and calico cat salt and pepper shakers (in her collection of hundreds).  



Aren't they just the cutest things EVER?   Love the tiny bells - -and the color!

So -- meow and woof woof -- and
TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the great treasuries! Great features!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Congratulations on all those treasuries! You chose some lovely items to showcase. Trina's work is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing my silk scrunchie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on these treasuries! Pretty Spring features :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice to be included in a buyer's treasury (and how nice that she made it!) Love love that crochet pillow, and the cute baby sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what pretty things! I especially like the doggie and kitty pins - the bells are so cute! {:-D

    ReplyDelete