Sunday, March 3, 2013

Treasury Thanks

According to the calendar, there are only 17 days until Spring.  However, here on the frozen prairie, with below freezing temps forecast to continue all week, it is cold, gray and gloomy.  Perfect weather for Lent, I guess. Thankfully, this week's treasuries give us a glimpse of Spring and bright, cheery colors.

THANK YOU to all the talented curators who featured items from my Etsy shop, Pasque Flower Creations, in treasuries this week.

A Durham from AndreaDurhamDesigns featured my black and white flatware oven mitts in her treasury, Do you LOVE what you do?  Andrea's shop features “enchanted, eclectic , and Bohemian” jewelry.  I just love this twisted copper ring with turquoise:


VintageNook from The Vintage Nook featured my green and white chevron oven mitts in her treasury, Green and White Gifts.   This pretty vintage tea cup and saucers set caught my eye--and it is on SALE:


Darie Nedelcu (buyer only) featured my green and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Spring time!

Maya Ben Cohen of MayKoBags featured my green and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Spring Green.  Maya makes beautiful leather bags in all sizes.  This bright little orange leather change pouch would be a wonderful gift -- and it is right on trend with a unique triangle shape.


Gail M Miller of sentimentaljourney10 featured my green and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Luck of the Irish in Green.  I love this sunflower painting in vibrant colors.


Rose of RandomCreative featured my green and white chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Hello, green!
Rose makes incredible jewelry.  This pretty green button charm bracelet would be a fun St. Patrick's Day accessory.


June from CuriousCatVintage in Alberta, Canada featured my Spit Happens baby bib in her treasury, Gifts for $10 and Under.   June has some delightful vintage items in her shop, like these adorable Fitz & Floyd Cream and Sugar Rabbits.


Bethany from GamineVintage featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Poppies! Poppies! Poppies!  I just love this vintage French enamelware coffee pot.  I think it could double as a flower vase for a bouquet of fresh Spring flowers.



Dana Lee from dollsandmagic also featured my poppies on teal oven mitts in her treasury, Poppy Love.  This Top O' the Morning Leprechaun would be a fun St. Patrick's Day accent.


Linda Pruitt of Pruitt Creations featured my cat oven mitt in her treasury with a challenge, How Many Cats Do You See?  She had us all guessing!   So--how many cats do you see on Linda's cute kitties crayon roll-up?


Zhivana Designs featured my aqua chevron oven mitt in her treasury, Rainy Day at the Cottage.  Zhivana makes beautiful jewelry, like this striking amazonite bracelet.


Sarah Beth of MagnoliaSurpise featured one of my baby bibs in her treasury, Shamrock Time!  Sarah Beth is the crochet queen.  One of my favorite items from her shop is this colorful card holder.


Holly Rutt from LittleFlowerSoapCo featured my green and white chevron oven mitts in her treasury, Green Galore!  These beautifully packaged natural soaps will keep you feeling fresh as Springtime.

And that's a wrap.  I hope today is the beginning of a wonderful week ahead.

TTFN
LeAnn aka pasqueflower
http://pasqueflowerponderings.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/pasqueflower
http://www.facebook.com/pasqueflower


5 comments:

  1. Andrea's rings are all so beautiful! Congrats on getting so many features.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all the spring treasuries...helps remind me that spring will be here soon. (because looking outside sure doesn't help!)
    I love Andrea's ring...her style is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being in so many treasuries! Lovely features and cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many great treasuries! Congrats on being featured in so many treasuries. Nice feature, that orange coin purse is very cool.
    Valerie
    Everyday Inspired

    ReplyDelete